11 April 2011

Easter DIY Craft Round Up

Special occasions, such as Easter, provide you with a great reason to get out your crafting supplies and spruce up your home in lovely holiday decorations. Here is a round-up of some superb and inspiring Easter crafts you can do yourself:



  1. DIY Paint Chip Easter Garland @ Modern Parents Messy Kids
  2. Egg Creatures - Puddly Pigs @ Martha Stewart
  3. Easter Egg Garland @ Better Homes and Gardens
  4. Bird's Nest Cookies @ Tip Junkie
  5. Easter Egg Basket Printable @ I Still Love You
  6. Fondant Easter Cupcake Toppers @ Cake Journal

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature!! I'll be posting a new Easter printable on my blog sometime this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Melissa! :) Your work is gorgeous, and I look forward to seeing your new printable (which I'm sure will be just as cute!!). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Soapdeli, I'm glad you liked the items & I hope you had a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete