Home About Shop Advertise Contact

05 December 2010

Sunday Inspiration - Scandinavian Christmas

I love trawling through design websites, looking for inspiration in the form of illustrations, fabric, objects, graphics and interior design. That's why I've decided to dedicate every Sunday to posting gorgeous collections of items that inspire me.

This Sunday's post is dedicated to all things Scandinavian. Seeing as Christmas is fast approaching us, I am coming across lots of lovely designs inspired by places like Sweden and Norway. I don't know why, but I've always had a big interest in Sweden - lots of my favourite bands and movie directors are from Sweden, and not to mention their renowned eye for design!

Christmas just isn't the same in Australia, so anything that's Nordic or Swedish and Christmas related seems to provide me with a warm comfort that we don't get over here during the festive season.




  1. Cutting board/tray by Mrs. Murphy  at From Sthlm
  2. Nordic Coin Purse by Beaky
  3. Birch Plywood Christmas Tree by Nordic Design Forum
  4. Notebooks by Sanna Annukka at Nineteenseventythree
  5. Mittens by ASOS
  6. Dala Horse Tote Bag by Pannikin

No comments:

Post a Comment